|Emaze is a web based tool (and Chrome extension) for creating presentations and describes itself as the next generation of presentation tools. You need to sign up for an account and then continue as a free account user. With this you will not have full functionality as you can’t download presentations as pdf files but you can share the presentations via email as a link.|
Emaze is another presentation application and it allows students to explore the potential and limitations of templates. There are Education templates that are very interesting; Breaking News, Gallery 3D, and School Science. Keep in mind that Emaze hasn’t been designed with kids’ use in mind, and some of the templates are definitely more useful for business presentations. For students to use on their own would recommend for intermediate students Gr. 5 and up. The School Science template could be used by the teacher with primary students if they worked on a presentation with buddies.
- View Basics of Using Emaze
- Go to https://app.emaze.com/mypresentations#/home
- Register and then continue as a free account user.
- Click the NEW box upper right corner. Create a new “presentation”.
- Scroll to templates for Education. Select either Gallery 3D, or Breaking News, or School, or one of your choice.
- Then edit the template adding your own content.
- Share the presentation via email.