VideoScribe is proprietary software (*FREE for UBC students and staff via Connect) available for OSX, Windows, and IOs users for quickly producing high quality engaging videos, no experience or skill required. It comes with a large library of images, and adding and customizing your own content is easy and intuitive. Drop in audio, images, and video and customize their look and feel in addition to their display and animation time with the simple and powerful editor. What’s more, the app will automatically animate images and text you add to your project. When a project is complete it can be published to YouTube or Facebook, exported to PowerPoint, or saved locally. VideoScribe Pro users can also customize video formats, sizes, and frame rates.
- Royalty-Free Images
- Automatic Image and Text Animation
- Download to multiple computers with a single license
- Works Offline
- Save Your Scribes in MOV, WMV, or AVI Format
- *UBC licensing allows for a one year download that can be renewed by current staff, faculty and students. Download from Connect using your CWL.
Creating engaging content is an important part of presentation. As a digital technology for multimedia creation VideoScribe cuts down on production time and has the potential to significantly increase video quality, requiring little expertise on the part of its users.
Login and use tips: http://diy.open.ubc.ca/2015/03/16/why-make-an-animation-video-with-videoscribe/
- Log in to Connect
- Navigate to the “Resources” tab on the top right of your navigation bar
- Fill out the “VideoScribe Registration” form on the top left of the page. Then download and install.
An example of a what you can do with VideoScribe:
A short video created from scratch in under 15 minutes: